How come the U.S. doesn't just hit Iran with a nuclear bomb?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred
    Lv 7
    7 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Using Nuclear weapons is not something to be thought of carelessly. The US knows if they use nuclear weapons there would be a chance it could start a nuclear war. Nuclear weapons are a defence weapon not a first strike weapon. If America used one likely the world would condemn them and may even kick the USA out of NATO and it would lose all its other country supporters. The Wars America gets involved with are not just America fighting. Nearly 50 other NATO countries fight with America in the wars like Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan but the media is nearly all American and they only are interested in reporting America's part in the war.

Any use of nuclear weapons would bring howls of complaints on America and likely isolate ate destroy America economically and would definitely destroy her credibility making the US look like an evil ogre.

• ...Show all comments
    • 7 months agoReport

NATO's outdated, it may have worked for America in the past, remaining is now ACTIVELY against America's survival. AMERICA first, at all costs. If thousands of non-Americans die, we shouldn't be 'reaching out,' but using the resources that would otherwise go to potential enemies to heal AMERICA.

• 7 months ago

It seems you lack any common sense.

• Huh?
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Great idea. And what happens when someone like Pakistan or Russia retaliates by nuking Saudi Arabia?

• Athena
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

?Do you think we are Russia ?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 months ago

No reason to, MM. No reason to.

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

What a wonderful idea, I wonder why that other mental cripple, D'Orange Chump hasn't thought of it too!

• 7 months ago

Because that would cause a lot of problems, and it would take many to do the job.

• Kate
    Lv 7
    7 months ago

Why? Has Iran threatened to bomb America? I didn't think so. Your President just likes to stir up trouble instead of leaving other countries alone.

• 7 months ago

very smart idea .. cause world war.. guess the dumb get dumber with thoughts like s yours

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Wow, I wish I thought of that one!

• Anonymous
    7 months ago

Only a fool would think that was a good idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.