This is my first hotel shuttle to airport experience. What do I do? Do I wait for the shuttle to arrive at the hotel?

If you're not waiting for it when it arrives it WILL go without you. The shuttle driver can't hang around waiting for you.

at the airport there are several shuttle services ton choose from.

Ask the staff at the hotel's front desk.

• MS

The major Vegas hotels do not provide airport shuttles. So you will need to reserve a shuttle pickup; they will give a time to be ready. Ask at the check-in or concierge desk where the airport shuttles pick up their passengers - it's usually out front by the valet, but some use different locations. Be there a few minutes early and wait for the shuttle to arrive.

If it's a hotel that does provide a shuttle, ask the check-in clerk how it works. Some leave for the airport on a regular schedule, and others go only by appointment.

• .

Ask clerk when shuttle leaves and where to catch it, go there 10 min early with baggage, tip driver a buck or so