Why am I bored by ballet?

I used to be big into ballet, and then kinda phased out of it by the end of high school. After my first year of college and some minor modern classes here and there I completely stopped dancing. Over time I would dance with just myself, sometime choreographing little routines in my head. I felt like that meant I... show more I used to be big into ballet, and then kinda phased out of it by the end of high school. After my first year of college and some minor modern classes here and there I completely stopped dancing.

Over time I would dance with just myself, sometime choreographing little routines in my head. I felt like that meant I was itching to get back to dance. After a full year of break, I decided to take a class at my old studio, but I just felt over it the entire class. I immediately fell back into the rut I was in just a year before.

How do I get over this? Am I bettter finding some other hobby?