Why are women now commentating on men's sports?

Update:

If women showed more interest in their pathetic sports they would probably get paid more than men.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Turns out anyone can enjoy sports. Seems to me there are quite a few male commentators working on the Women's World Cup. I guess you'd seek to deny them paychecks for their professional expertise just because they don't share the same chromosomal arrangement as the competitors on the field. Sounds pretty unfair.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because they can - simple as that. No one wants to hear or watch a fat slob, a has been or old git commentating on TV. The men who watch the sports on TV want a bit of eye candy.

• 5 months ago

Why can't women comment on men while men can comment on women?

• Elana
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

First off, men have been "commentating" on women s sports for ... basically forever. obviously broadcast analysis does not require that you have actually done the sport.

Secondly, it is yet another excuse for networks to show pretty faces. Which is to say that networks have continually chosen young and pretty over old, all other things being equal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Political correctness

• F
      Lv 6
      4 months agoReport

I would agree,a few are good but the majority are awful esp Gabby logan.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Women’s favorite sport here is marrying easily manipulated men , having kids with them, and then divorcing them in American easy no-fault divorce court when somebody better comes along. Wash, rinse, repeat

• 5 months ago

Because some of them feel the need to invade every man's space. While there are actual female sports fans, I get the sense that it's mostly for political correctness.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Because cleavage and short dresses get ratings.

• 5 months ago

cause theyre interested in thern

• 5 months ago

😄

No comment.

I wouldn't want to. Have no idea why other women would. That's a bit much. But... apparently, you're not the only sex that enjoys sports. 🥴

• Guardian
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Oh Nate Dawg. 😄 You know you can inspire any woman to become fueled with Feminism? Should tone the dismay down just a bit. 👋🥴

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.