Republicans; are you upset that Mueller will testify in public? it might make your president look bad?

yes they are upset about that.

• zipper

Not one bit, Mueller made himself look like the fool that he is to start with. And I hate to point this out to you but: HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT TOO!

You should be more upset about this.....if you watch nothing else be sure you watch the last 30 minutes https://youtu.be/RpAccwLo9Ig

Youtube thumbnail

Nope,,seems the more Mueller has to say does nothing but make Trump look all the better. No different than any of the seething libs that hate Trump.

• Paul5 months agoReport

Trump has already said he dreads the thought of Mueller speaking before Congress. As anyone would expect, Trump now hates Mueller..... the man he used to love just a few weeks ago.

I don't think so.

Mueller and Weissmann gave the report their best shot. All their bullets are in there. It was written very carefully to make Trump look as bad as possible. Basically, it is the case for the prosecution. That case may look weaker after cross-examination. You can't cross-examine a report but you can cross-examine its author.

Mueller knows that and that is why he declined Congress's first invitation and had to be subpoenaed.

• nappa

It's all in the report, no need to have him testify anymore. left wingers just won't let it go.. waste of money and time for nothing,,

• Kurt5 months agoReport

The real guilty ones will soon be exposed when Barr and Horowitz conclude their investigations. There's no stopping it.

Yes, I am upset. I wish we didn't live in a world where people factually represented our president. I'd rather just live in my own little fantasy world where Trump is a good president who's done no crimes.

Not at all. Republicans have very important questions for him at the ready. Because there are some things that just don't add up.

I can't wait.

• Chris

Republican Congressmen are loaded for bear. Gastric Bypass and Pencil Neck will look like fools for setting Mueller up.

• Lydia

Republicans are only upset when no one is suffering at their hands.

You mean the man that found no Russian collusion involving the Trump campaign and no criminal obstruction?

No it sounds fine.