Tammy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

How quickly can i dye my hair after color prep by color oops?

I need hair help!

I decided to change my hair color from auburn to dark burgundy about 2 months ago. I didn t prep my hair at all before that. I had the color i loved for about 2 weeks before it faded to a medium auburn brown.

I ve decided to dye my hair again to a brighter burgundy.

I used color prep by color oops for 20 minutes, washed twice, and rinsed well like the directions stated. I then applied a 20 minute deep hydration mask to my hair. My question is, can i dye my hair again today? Would it be better if i dyed it tomorrow morning?

My hair is pretty healthy, it is conditioned every time i wash my hair and i use a deep conditioning treatment every 1 to 2 weeks.

It says it is safe to use right before you color, so same-day, but if you want to keep your hair as healthy as it currently is, I would wait until the morning. It doesn't take much for all of the harsh chemicals to turn your hair from amazing to just plain destroyed. I learned that lesson the HARD way! I'm sure it will turn out beautiful! Good luck!