Why are so many people against AEW commentator Excalibur wearing his mask, daddy?

He was a masked wrestler in his career, daddy, if Rey Mysterio took an announcing gig you wouldn't see people complain that he was wearing his mask, daddy.

• Candle

Not sure. I guess they're not familiar with him or know that he used to wrestle and that the mask is part of his deal. I know when he called commentary in New Japan quite a few wrestlers came up before and after matches wondering who he was and why he was masked. I think I've heard Cornette call him a 'mark', so he clearly doesn't know that he not only wrestled, but promoted PWG. That's fine though. It's not like he's on camera the entire show. He's one of the better commentators out there, so who cares if he's wearing a hood?

They are mad because his face is sexy and everyone wants to see it, even cis het white guys.