finc asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Is women's World Cup soccer about anything but the game itself ?

On the one hand you have players complaining because they aren't paid as all as male players even though even a continental men's tournament such as European nations cup gets higher ratings than women's World Cup .. On the other hand you have female players who can't stop talking about homosexuality.. They even kiss publicly their " girlfriends" ..

I think women's World Cup is a joke .. I was watching the tournament because I thought this was a serious tournament but how wrong I was !

When have you ever seen male soccer players complaining because another player gets paid a better salary ? When have you seen male players from a mediocre league such as the Romanian , complaining because players from a more competitive men's league such as the English , get paid a better salary?

When have you seen male soccer players celebrating their homosexuality and kissing their " boyfriends " publicly ?

And then female players wonder why few people care about women's soccer ?

Is women's World Cup about anything but soccer ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There are way too many politics involved in sports these days. But speaking as a US person, I know factually that my women's team actually does produce more ad revenue than my men's team. I believe the US is the only competing nation where this is true. That said, Ms. Rapinoe & Co do themselves no favors by wading into the treacherous waters of current US politics. It's a game, people. This is why we can't have nice things anymore.

• 5 months ago

Women are deluded and self-centred and that's the god's honest truth.

• liz
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I think I know why you don’t like women’s soccer. It involves women.

• liz
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

As someone who really doesn’t like women, it makes you mad that they are showing all-women sport on television. You might think people don’t see through your “ question “ but we do. Sorry.

• 5 months ago

FIFA Womens' World Cup Football is about football. There are a variety of cultures and team mates forming close sport-related bonds may express bonding in a variety of ways. Some of them include kissing as a cultural norm.

Here is a football torte for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYLze-xFbTQ

Youtube thumbnail

• liz
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Facade probably won't do that because he doesn't have deep psychological issues with women or lesbians. Unlike the kind of person who trawls through Youtube looking for women kissing so he can feel repulsed by it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.