Is women's World Cup soccer about anything but the game itself ?

On the one hand you have players complaining because they aren't paid as all as male players even though even a continental men's tournament such as European nations cup gets higher ratings than women's World Cup .. On the other hand you have female players who can't stop talking about... show more On the one hand you have players complaining because they aren't paid as all as male players even though even a continental men's tournament such as European nations cup gets higher ratings than women's World Cup .. On the other hand you have female players who can't stop talking about homosexuality.. They even kiss publicly their " girlfriends" ..

I think women's World Cup is a joke .. I was watching the tournament because I thought this was a serious tournament but how wrong I was !

When have you ever seen male soccer players complaining because another player gets paid a better salary ? When have you seen male players from a mediocre league such as the Romanian , complaining because players from a more competitive men's league such as the English , get paid a better salary?

When have you seen male soccer players celebrating their homosexuality and kissing their " boyfriends " publicly ?

And then female players wonder why few people care about women's soccer ?

Is women's World Cup about anything but soccer ?
4 answers 4