Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Do women ever feel exposed in bathing suits?

It’s no more coverage than bra and panties.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

As a man I can tell you that unless you're fully covered up in baggy clothes, a hot girl is always gonna get guys looking

• 5 months ago

Obviously not. No way.

• 5 months ago

I never had a problem with it.

• 5 months ago

I'm a woman. I can't speak for all women, but I only wear sleeveless garments when having a swim. Even then, I'm modest. I just don't like the idea of going out in public in nothing but one revealing garment and be the visual interest of strangers. I've felt this way since starting puberty at age 10.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Bathing suits?!?!?! I'm so prude I'd shower with my clothes on if I could figure out how to get clean.

• 5 months ago

No of course not

• 5 months ago

No, I would think so if they did they would never go swimming or go on the beach.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I haven't worn a bathing suit for decades. I don't go swimming anymore and would not strip off on a beach these days. I'm too old and wrinkly for that I think. I do still have my bathing suit from when I was about 20 so that makes it 56 years old. I'm sure it will be perishing and ready to fall apart by now which happens to most elasticated things. I like to still look at the sea and live only 7 miles away from my nearest beach.

• 5 months ago

That's why we have nude beaches. We don't want them to feel awkward.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. You have asked this before. Would it excite you for women to say they do?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.