What percentage of your income would you pay to help combat climate change?

92 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

0%. It seems saving people who can help with the secondary problems should be a higher priority!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

None as I don't believe the rubbish about man made climate change? I think that it is true that increased levels of CO2 exerts a warming effect on the globe but I also know that with warmer conditions, all other things being equal, plants will grow more vigorously and thus absorb more CO2 from the air thus removing it. Of course the experts will say "Oh but it's a lot more complicated that that." And it's true it is more complicated than that; a lot more complicated but that complexity perplexes all sides not just skeptics like me.

• 5 months ago

ZERO. We did not start it we can not stop it.If humans started it please explain how it is happening on other planets ...WE ARE WAITING.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not a phucken cent until China, Russia, India & the Rest of the world start paying!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

ZERO, ZIP, NONE

• ron h
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

"annonymous" thinks that EPA requirements to use less gas cost him money. A cult-45 member.who thinks spending less on gas is a bad thing.

• 5 months ago

I do already, income tax, if it's being mismanaged then that's someone else's fault, whoever is elected to do it at the time.

• 5 months ago

NOT ONE CENT...

• Mike
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Jesus will laugh at the Alarmist false religion

• 5 months ago

Zero percent. 0%. NONE. Why should I pay to "combat" something that happens naturally and Man is unable to control?

• Beardog
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Because only one cause at a time is possible, don?

• 5 months ago

Not a damn cent. I'm being taxed enough for this hoax of man-made climate change.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Those Beetles froze to death last winter

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.