What percentage of your income would you pay to help combat climate change?

• ALBERT

0%. It seems saving people who can help with the secondary problems should be a higher priority!

None as I don't believe the rubbish about man made climate change? I think that it is true that increased levels of CO2 exerts a warming effect on the globe but I also know that with warmer conditions, all other things being equal, plants will grow more vigorously and thus absorb more CO2 from the air thus removing it. Of course the experts will say "Oh but it's a lot more complicated that that." And it's true it is more complicated than that; a lot more complicated but that complexity perplexes all sides not just skeptics like me.

ZERO. We did not start it we can not stop it.If humans started it please explain how it is happening on other planets ...WE ARE WAITING.

Not a phucken cent until China, Russia, India & the Rest of the world start paying!

ZERO, ZIP, NONE

• ron h

"annonymous" thinks that EPA requirements to use less gas cost him money. A cult-45 member.who thinks spending less on gas is a bad thing.

I do already, income tax, if it's being mismanaged then that's someone else's fault, whoever is elected to do it at the time.

NOT ONE CENT...

• Mike

Jesus will laugh at the Alarmist false religion

Zero percent. 0%. NONE. Why should I pay to "combat" something that happens naturally and Man is unable to control?

• Beardog

Because only one cause at a time is possible, don?

Not a damn cent. I'm being taxed enough for this hoax of man-made climate change.

• Mike

Those Beetles froze to death last winter