Relevance
  • AAAJ
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Install some antivirus

• 6 months ago

Quarantine it 🤔

• 6 months ago

A virus typically cannot be just "deleted". It's likely infected many files and anything loaded into memory. If traditional virus scans cannot fix it, it could be that it's able to hide from the operating system because it's running at a ring level beyond the OS. You would need to connect the hard disk in question to another computer (do NOT run any files from that hard drive for any reason), and run a scan on that drive from the other system. If it still cannot detect or remove all instances of the virus, you will likely need to wipe the drive and clean install the operating system.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

pay for the best anti virus fast

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

The best way to delete virus is by removing the cover of your hard disk. Start by loosening all screws on your hard disk and find a wet tissue.

Gently wipe the disc inside, be careful not to scratch anything because you might lose all the data. After you done with wiping, assemble all parts together and boot up your computer. Then run CHKDISK and Windows Defender just to make sure no viruses on the hard disk. If there's still a virus remain, keep wiping the disc with wet tissue.

JUST KIDDING! USE MALWAREBYTES ANTI MALWARE or AVIRA. Malwarebytes is very reliable. Right now I only have Windows Defender and Malwarebytes. Besides, I don't really download or browse any website which could potentially infect my computer. Or at least I know what I'm doing lol. That's why my computer is superclean :)

• 6 months ago

use avg or boot the pc with the windows disc or flash drive and whip the drive

• if you cannot get off by a Antivirus software or a spyware software just reinstall windows.

• 6 months ago

Get an Anti-Virus software. Only that can know for sure what files are risky and what files are not risky.

• 6 months ago

Use the Anti-virus program like Norton.

• 6 months ago

Get a Dank Anti-Virus

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.