Does anyone else find Yahoo answers very addictive, but a bit depressing at the same time?

It's a great time killer, but it kind of leaves me feeling a bit bad. I still enjoy it, but it makes you worry about people's mental state sometimes. Ever feel this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Dimo
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I went on-line in 1981. I have been "addicted" to harassing people on-line for 38 years. For the first decade you had to be intelligent to go on-line. Eventually it got easy to do, and the stupid people came in. It is depressing to find out just stupid "average" is.

• 5 months ago

More like annoying and addictive.

Annoyingly, addictive.

• 5 months ago

I totally agree. I was addicted for 7 years then left for 5 years. When I came back I found it so different and was quite shocked at some of the perverted and sometimes disgusting questions. I still like it though and visit a couple of times a day when I have spare time on my hands.

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

A little..........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Its definitely addicting, but its never been depressing for me or I wouldn't come here anymore.

• David
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yeah I feel the same way. It's a good waste of time and it can be kind of fun but at the same time you read some people's posts and you lose all hope for the future of humanity.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.