Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Would you date based on ethnicity or height?

ethnicity

.................................

I would date based on a man's height

• Lv 5

Shallow, don't you think? You don't know what you are missing. Tall, good looking guys tend to be stuck up. Shorter guys try harder. Dumb Douggy was 6'4" but as interesting as a loaf of bread.

• Tim

No, I see beauty in every race and culture.

As far as height, I'm average at 5'9".

So it doesn't matter to me.

I have a chair, she can stand on it.

Or I'll stand on it myself if I need to.

But I've never had to do that though.

Source(s): Edit: Thanks for the TD whoever. I can do that too. I'll give myself one.
    • Tim

No, it's not in the US.
      5'6" - 5'7" is for a girl.

Maybe both. I tend to go for petite white women. Only ones I wouldn't ask out are black, I'm not racist, it's just My choice.

• Lv 5

Racist is discrimination in housing, employment, not whom one dates.

• Dimple

height for me.. i like guys that are taller than me.. i've found many attractive men in different races.. but it's kind of weird. i did end up with an Indian guy.

It's scientifically proven that mixed-race children suffer from a lot of psychological problems statistically. I wouldn't want to put my kids at an immediate disadvantage, life is already hard enough. So I would never marry somebody outside my race, and thus dating outside my race would be a waste of my time and hers. I also wouldn't date anyone with a serious genetic disease that could get passed onto half my children, or any woman old enough that the risk of birth defects is significantly higher (if she can get pregnant at all). I would not date anyone obese, or a smoker, or diabetic. I'm not a gambler.

As for height, I certainly have a preference, a range of heights I would consider preferable, but I would never let something like that be a deal-breaker. I try to keep my list of deal-breakers to the absolute essentials, those based around health.

• Lv 5

With all this health watch; watch You come down with cancer. Does happen to the "healthiest". And, a bit chunky is sometimes attractive. Better than as toothpick.

• Kathy

Nope........................

• Fuhr

I only date women with multiple felony convictions.

Source(s): I like to live dangerously.
  • Nāga

No, but I wouldn't date a fat chick.

• Lv 5

Good. Then she wont date You and go on to better class of people.

Neither. Based on coozie attractiveness. Preferably black women, though.