My girl is gonna take pills for us to have sex without condom?

Im gonna ask y`all opinions for this, we are gonna buy the trust lady pills and based on my knowledge I can safely bust inside her without fetting her pregnant if she's taking the pills properly, we're totally a beginner at this so if u dont mind giving us some tips

• Edna

What are "Trust Lady" pills, and where do you intend to buy them? Is "Trust Lady" some sort of brand name?

If you're thinking about birth control pills, you can't buy them OTC. You must have a doctor's prescription in order to buy birth control pills. She's going to have to see a doctor, in order to get a prescription in the first place.

• John P

Indeed she needs to see a doctor. And make sure she does actually take the pills as directed - she might just be using you as a suitable "daddy". "Oh, honey, I 'forgot' to take the pills, and now I am pregnant."

It’s a great feeling.

I think the best method for cuple like you is to use pills. Although it would not protect you from STD's still it have lot of benifits. Its not only protect you from pregnancy. It will give lot of benefits like less painful mentruation, regular dates to your gf.

Yap it is not 100% safe as any other method except not having sex :-)

But most people fails due to missing of tablets. So keep a time to use tablets, probebly at 6pm every evening.

• God

Remember the birth control pills do not protect you from STD's. So if either of you has an STD the other will get it too. Otherwise you can shoot off in her cunny and she has a 99% chance of not getting pregnant.

No method of birth control offers 100% protection against unwanted pregnancy. I was on the pill when I got pregnant with our oldest child.

• alan P

The pill is not the only way to take contraceptive hormones. There are also the patch, shot, ring, implant and IUD. IUDs have either copper or hormones included in them. She should look at the options and decide what is best for her. If she takes the pill carefully then she has a less than 1% chance per year of getting pregnant without pulling out or other protection. She could always put in some spermicide such a vaginal film as a second line of defence. I don't know if spermicide could affect a vaginal ring so check with an expert if you want to use those two together.

• Jane

Yes with the birth control pills you guys can have sex with no condoms because are protected for the 99.9%. When she starts to take it at the beginning you have to wait 3 weeks to make sure the birth control is fully effective. After the third week you can have sex with no condoms. It’s NECESSARY she takes it in the right way which means to take the pill at the same hour every day.

• Edna

It's not necessary that she take the combination BC pill at the same hour every day. If she's on the combination pill (as most women are) it's only necessary that she take 1 pill at "some time" or other every 24 hours.

remember she has a couple of other places to bust a nut

• pmt853

If I understand correctly, you say you are totally beginners yet know you can ejaculate inside her without her getting pregnant. I don't know what Trust Lady pills are, but if they are standard contraceptive pills which are taken as prescribed then sex without a condom should not result in pregnancy, though no method is 100% safe and the pill does not prevent the spread of STIs.