Are these symptoms of being pregnant?

Okay so I’ve been having sex with someone for about a month, we used a condom every time we had sex and nothing seemed to be wrong with the condoms after. I’ve been feeling nauseous and I haven’t gotten my period this month, this morning however I had spotting. I’ve looked up symptoms of being pregnant in the early... show more Okay so I’ve been having sex with someone for about a month, we used a condom every time we had sex and nothing seemed to be wrong with the condoms after. I’ve been feeling nauseous and I haven’t gotten my period this month, this morning however I had spotting. I’ve looked up symptoms of being pregnant in the early stages and spotting is a symptom. I’ve never had spotting before but I do have irregular periods. I don’t know if it’s just because i’m irregular sometimes or if I could possibly be pregnant. I can’t take a pregnancy test for a week or so. (I don’t think I’m 4 weeks yet) I know you can’t give me a sure answer until I take a test but does it seem like this could be pregnancy?
1 answer 1