Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

Is it wrong to have a crush on your husbands cousin?

So long story short my “husband” decided to move to Colorado and leave me and the kids here so he can save money to buy a house. I offered him giving him my whole check for him to stay and he’s told me that not even his kids can change his mind. Well we decided to get A divorce but recently his cousin spilled his feelings for me. I can’t get it out of my mind.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Yes...how would you feel if he had a crush on your cousin

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

So keep it in the back of your head while you're getting a divorce and then a year or so after that divorce is final if you still feel the same way perhaps you could consider beginning a relationship with this cousin. You obviously can't do it now as you still have the issue of child custody and support to settle and messing around with your spouse's husband can't possibly give you any leverage in divorce court.

• 6 months ago

It would be if you were still married, but since your husband basically abandoned you and the children, then I think its perfectly fine to have this crush. But acting on it would be awkward if you're children found out, so maybe its best to make sure it remains a crush.

• 6 months ago

Well if your not married it doesn't matter who you hook up with, he's gonna be mad ether way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Well, it's not wrong to develop feelings on someone but it's wrong to praise the feeling when you are already in a marriage relationship and you are not divorced yet. And plus you've children so you need to think of future of your children so I don't think getting a divorce is a good idea because your husband is just going to earn for you and your children.

• 6 months ago

Its not wrong to have a crush on someone, but often it can be wrong to act on that crush.

If nothing else, you are still married, your divorce hasn't gone through and you have a lot going on in your head, you are no way ready for a new relationship

• lala
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

YES its wrong very wrong

Be honest and tell him that your marriage is over

To bad for the poor guy who is trying to make enough money to buy a house for you and the kids

You are very selfish

or since a good while you do not love your husband

• 6 months ago

It is hardly surprising that you have developed feelings for someone else under the circumstances. But the feelings are probably a reaction from your husband leaving you (temporarily?) and unhappy situation. Please put the needs of your children first, and concentrate on them - and see your "crush" for what it is: a natural but probably temporary reaction.

• Athena
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Is it wrong for HIM to have a crush on another WOMAN?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.