Do you think Youtube has way too many Ads now? Have you noticed they re not only at the beginning, but every few minutes? Is it too much?

I've been running an adblocker for about 5-6 years, so I rarely see ads on websites anymore. I even setup a network-wide adblocker for my other devices that I can't install an adblock program.

But yes, there are tons and tons of annoying ads on YT and other sites.

• Master Of Puppets

... so that your DNS queries are sent to the Pi-hole for filtering. It isn't perfect, and it takes some tweaking to get it to work correctly, though.

Like Master of Puppets, I have been using adblock for many years, so I don't have the problem of ads.

YES! When I was still 11 there were NO ADS on youtube (shocking). And then came adds at the beginning od the videos, but now it’s just too much. I sometimes get more then 5+ adds in a video thats not even 10 minutes long, its annoying.

yes, youyube has many ads now .

I've noticed other people complain about it, I don't know notice cause I have every single ad on there blocked forever.

Nope. I have premium, and I am also a creator, so ads are good.

Ads help creators.