Do you think Youtube has way too many Ads now? Have you noticed they re not only at the beginning, but every few minutes? Is it too much?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Best answer

I've been running an adblocker for about 5-6 years, so I rarely see ads on websites anymore. I even setup a network-wide adblocker for my other devices that I can't install an adblock program.

But yes, there are tons and tons of annoying ads on YT and other sites.

• Master Of Puppets
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

... so that your DNS queries are sent to the Pi-hole for filtering. It isn't perfect, and it takes some tweaking to get it to work correctly, though.

• 6 months ago

Like Master of Puppets, I have been using adblock for many years, so I don't have the problem of ads.

• 6 months ago

YES! When I was still 11 there were NO ADS on youtube (shocking). And then came adds at the beginning od the videos, but now it’s just too much. I sometimes get more then 5+ adds in a video thats not even 10 minutes long, its annoying.

• 6 months ago

yes, youyube has many ads now .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

I've noticed other people complain about it, I don't know notice cause I have every single ad on there blocked forever.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope. I have premium, and I am also a creator, so ads are good.

Ads help creators.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.