What is the book Heaven by V.C. Andrews is about?

I've never read or even heard of the book, but I just wanted to know what it's about?

Just another volume in Andrews books involving sexual abuse of children/teens.

Heaven is the first book in VC Andrews Casteel saga and is the second to last novel to be penned by the author instead of a ghostwriter. It tells the story of a young woman who is raised in poverty and despised by her father, who blames her for the death of her mother, a runaway teenager who he was infatuated with. Following the disappearance of her stepmother, Heaven and her half siblings are illegally adopted out to various families. Alone and afraid, Heaven puts up with various forms of abuse until a surprising offer is made for her to go and live with her mother's parents, who turn out to be quite wealthy.

• Athena

Wikipedia has a good article on this.

I would start there.

• mokrie

Just google "synopsis of book Heaven by Andrews"

Are you SURE you've never heard of the book?