Why do American sports have SO MANY commercial breaks?

I tried to watch raptors vs warriors, but I got SO bored of all the commercials every 2 minutes I had to turn it off. And it s the same with football. Just commercials on commercials on commercials. How do you not get tired off that? I m used to soccer, where they have 45 minutes of straight game play, 5 minutes... show more I tried to watch raptors vs warriors, but I got SO bored of all the commercials every 2 minutes I had to turn it off. And it s the same with football. Just commercials on commercials on commercials. How do you not get tired off that? I m used to soccer, where they have 45 minutes of straight game play, 5 minutes commercial, 5 minute talking about the first half, and then another 5 minutes commercial. So in those 15 minutes you can just do something else and you know exactly when the second half starts. But not with American sports. Commercials are so random and at random times. And then they call soccer boring ??
Update: Obviously I get that money has to be made, but really? SO MANY?? Soccer doesn't have that either, so why do American sports have it? One soccer match has 10 minutes commercial, and it's not spread out so you can just enjoy 45 minutes of sports, get a 15 minute break, and watch another 45 minutes. Much... show more Obviously I get that money has to be made, but really? SO MANY?? Soccer doesn't have that either, so why do American sports have it? One soccer match has 10 minutes commercial, and it's not spread out so you can just enjoy 45 minutes of sports, get a 15 minute break, and watch another 45 minutes. Much better... Right?
Update 2: Don't you think timeouts ruin the game though? They do for me... A certain times it's literally 2 minutes gameplay, 2 minute commercial. Then 30 seconds game play, 2 minutes commercial. Why do basketball and football have so many breaks?