Do we need to sign a temporary parental rights thing for a 3 week visit?

My 4 year old is going to visit my sister in law in Las Vegas, NV for 3 weeks. My SIL mentioned that according to Nevada law, for a longer visit like this, my husband and I need to sign a paper saying she has temporary parental rights for the duration of her stay. I can t find anything about it online, so I m... show more My 4 year old is going to visit my sister in law in Las Vegas, NV for 3 weeks. My SIL mentioned that according to Nevada law, for a longer visit like this, my husband and I need to sign a paper saying she has temporary parental rights for the duration of her stay. I can t find anything about it online, so I m hoping someone on here can guide us to a source with a good answer and maybe some advice on what we should do. I trust my SIL, but my MIL has called DFS on us twice for no reason, we ve been told everything is fine both times, so I worry that MIL will twist something like that to her own benefit.