Fluent speakers of English, I need your help with my English?

I need to translate a poetic text but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? I would be very grateful for any answers. Days are longer in the seaside. I discovered this and I realized that I no longer need to be in a rush. That on my way home I can stop and... show more I need to translate a poetic text but my English is not very good. Should I change this paragraph to make it sound more natural? I would be very grateful for any answers.

Days are longer in the seaside. I discovered this and I realized that I no longer need to be in a rush. That on my way home I can stop and admire the surrounding nature. That I can devote my evenings not only to the confines of my home but also to my hobbies or my time with my family. That there are no time or road barriers – everything is within hand reach. As if you learn to live anew. To live the life as if you always have time for everything.