Who is that Liberty Mutual spokesman with the ostrich?

In one gig, he says to the ostrich, "let's go tell people for what they need with Liberty Mutual" and tosses the car keys at the ostrich which the ostrich doesn't grab. "Fine, I'll drive," he scoffs. In another gig, he speaks over the megaphone from the car (with ostrich in front... show more In one gig, he says to the ostrich, "let's go tell people for what they need with Liberty Mutual" and tosses the car keys at the ostrich which the ostrich doesn't grab. "Fine, I'll drive," he scoffs.

In another gig, he speaks over the megaphone from the car (with ostrich in front seat) to a shopper, "Excuse me, sir, only pay with what you need with Liberty Mutual." "Thanks," says the shopper nonchalantly.

I'm going to doubt the man in question is English actor Jude Law nor American "Napoleon Dynamite" actor Aaron Ruell.
1 answer 1