How old were your grandads when they passed away?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Ben
    Lv 6
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

My maternal grandfather was 88 when he passed away last January and my paternal grandfather is still alive at 90.

• Speed
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

My mother's dad was 64 when he suffered a massive heart attack while performing surgery. He was over 300 pounds and as a doctor, should have known his health was at risk.

My father's dad was 37 when he died of tuberculosis. He weighed less than 100 pounds when he died.

• 6 months ago

Both passed away before I was born.

• 6 months ago

My dad’s dad died when I was 4 and he was 67. My mom’s dad Pop Pop died at age 90.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

They are still alive

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I do not know. Both of them passed before I was born.

• 6 months ago

I'm not really sure how old they were. My guess is my grandpa on my mom's side was in his mid 70's, and my grandpa on my dad's side was in his mid 80's.

• 6 months ago

One was 87 or 88 and the other was 89 and 3 days away from being 90.

• 6 months ago

One was 78. The other was 33. The 33 yo was a physician who contracted the flu during the Spanish flu pandemic in the 1902s.

• Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Didn't even last into 1920.. I lost three great uncles to it in 1919. It killed more than the Great War (what we now call WWI )

• 6 months ago

long time ago cant remember

• 6 months ago

I was adopted. The natural ones, I've no idea. However, Dad's late teens; Mom's early 20's. This was another generation, remember. Both sets of grandparents died within 6 months of each other. When one died, the other just kind of gave up.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.