Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 6 months ago

Why doesn't Roman Reigns tell Vince McMahon to give other people opportunities to be successful other than himself?

Any one with a brain knows why that will not happen and it is called the PAY CHECK.

• Who says WWE Chairman of The Board of Directors of WWE pays anymore attention to what Roman Reigns suggests. Sounds like you think Roman Reigns is special and has pull with VKM? The last time I looked, Roman Reigns draws a pay check just like any other Independent Contractor.

He’s got a family to feed and he just had a cancer scare. Would you turn down that money because other people “deserved” the spot you were in?

Last I checked Roman Reigns was in a filler feud with Shane McMahon and not in the title picture.

MAYBE BECAUSE VINCE ISN'T THE ONE IN CHARGE STEPHANIE, SHANE AND HHH ARE

Do you tell your boss to give other people the opportunity to be successful. I’m guessing no.

If he tells Vince to give other people opportunities then that’s taking money from him.