my wife wore a teddy outside to let the dog out I thought was inappropriate am I overreacting?

No, she’s trying to get your male neighbors hot. Be forewarned. She’s ‘advertising’ her availability for fun and games.

Apologise to her

Explain your insecurities

I think that there is a time and a place for everything.

My neighbor cut down the trees that supported my 40' high x 20' wide climbing rose bush because he "wanted more sunshine in his yard". I was some pissed off that all of my privacy was gone. He promised to put up a fence but it took him one, two, three, four, and at the fifth month, I decided to fight back and manipulate the situation so he would put up the fence. I began going outside wearing sexy Victoria secret garments while gardening and sipping coffee in the morning. I caught him watching me but that did not bother me because my plan was working. Well, his wife objected to her husband seeing me bending over showing a$$cheeks and more breast than any married man should see from his neighbor. She finally MADE him build the fence.

So, in my case, I had to do what I had to do to get the results I wanted and it worked!!

Howsoever, my case was unique and I was single at the time. I would NEVER disrespect my husband and allow myself to be seen wearing next to nothing.

• GEEGEE

Where did she go? To your back yard or a walk around the neighborhood? You don't say what your reaction was exactly. Did you raise your voice, or just say "you wore that ouside? Huh!" Some teddy's cover more skin than others so we have no true idea.

• so

Yes, you are. It is your wife's right to decide on how to dress. We don't know the style of teddy that she was wearing, but even if it left parts of her exposed, it is her right.

• so

That sounds a little extreme for showing some skin.

Just tell her it bothered you and politely ask her to not do it again. Don't be one of those ppl that complains and then never say how you feel to the right person which in your case would be your wife. Just go tell her how you feel.

If she knew there was someone watching her then she knew she’s wrong. You are not overreacting. She’s your wife.

Who cares?! She's letting the dog out...

• SW-6

I put a longer sweat jacket on a hook next to the door i let the dog out for this same reason. Too many prying eyes to either oogle at my outfit, case out who lives at my house,or just plain look for reason to gossip. I put that jacket on if i must but mainly throw on a robe. You are not overreacting. ;)

• david

Yes you are, mine has let the dogs out while naked,so whats the big deal?