Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 6 months ago

My husband doesn’t want an open marriage?

I find the idea of an open marriage to be a lot more

Freeing and liberating. Unfortunately now that I’m married I realized that I’m just not meant to be with one man my entire life. I have always been open to new things sexually with my husband so I don’t understand why he is turned off by the idea of opening our marriage. An open marriage will benefit both of us in my Opinion. I don’t understand why any man wouldn’t agree to an open marriage?...

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Why is this something you’d wait till after marriage to discuss with your husband? That’s a low blow. If he’s not into I suggest you leave. Sounds like you just aren’t meant to date or be with anyone romantically. There’s no point to being in a relationship if you’ll not be faithful to that person.

• 6 months ago

I wouldn't want to be married to a skank, either---

• 6 months ago

Fancy cam sex????????

• 6 months ago

If you want an open marriage just get a divorce. They never end well. Someone gets jealous someone catches feelings. Your husband didnt sign up for this. You can’t change the rules in the middle of the game.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because he obviously respects his marriage and has morals not to sleep around with people.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why to get married in first place. And if he’s not ready then he’s not. Just divorce him and then be with other men. You already know the answer.

• 6 months ago

Smh...not all men support it because they honor their vows to love and be with just one person. If you cannot respect that, you can either leave and move on to someone who wants the same as you, or learn to honor the vows you made to him and just want him and him only.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Why don't you enlighten me by explaining how an open marriage will be benefit the both of you?

If I ever get married then I am going to make sure it's not with someone who thinks like you before proposing.

For me it's 1 on 1, or nothing at all.

Source(s): I am a male.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Keep your legs open for your husband only!

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

don't feed the TROLL *************** ************************

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.