Do you agree?

Trump administration argued in court last week that detained migrant children didn't need toothbrushes, medicine and blankets in order to be held in "safe and sanitary conditions."

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course not, that's heartless, cold, cruel and inhumane. Ask yourself this, what would Jesus do? I'll tell you what He would do, He would love those children and provide for their every need.

• 6 months ago

No I don't argee..

• 6 months ago

How many of them set off on a journey of several hundred or even several thousand miles without a toothbrush and a change of underwear?

What were their parents thinking?

• 6 months ago

Well, that doesn't exactly have to do with "BEING HELD IN safe and sanitary conditions." A toothbrush isn't a matter of life or death (don't argue with infections and stuff). Blankets I think is arguable. If it is below a certain degree that science says can result in illness of sorts, then yeah. I think medicine should be distributed, but only off the shelf stuff. If the kids have some sort of possibly fatal illness, then they should be taken to a hospital.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Naaaaaaaaah

Yaaaaaaaaaawn

• Chris
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

I want illegals out of my country.

• 6 months ago

No..I don't agree.

The system is busted and needs fixing, and the Dems need to pull their heads out of their a$$es, face reality, and work with both the Congressional Republicans and the POTUS to make that happen.

WE CAN'T TAKE EVERYONE IN.

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

VILE RACIST RANTING AND SPAMMING COMMENTS THAT HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH WHATEVER HE'S RANTING ABOUT. PLEASE SUSPEND THIS POSTER.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

We haven't seen one photo of children being treated poorly--they look amazingly dressed and well fed.

this is a country club for them

arrest the parent for criminal behaviors, deport them.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I agree that Trump and his lickspittles took that position. Do you agree that they should be incarcerated themselves?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I can’t agree. I am Christian.

• Ryde0n
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

You should send donations since Pelosi and her Dem Pals won't fund the holding centers .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.