Do you agree?

Trump administration argued in court last week that detained migrant children didn't need toothbrushes, medicine and blankets in order to be held in "safe and sanitary conditions."

Of course not, that's heartless, cold, cruel and inhumane. Ask yourself this, what would Jesus do? I'll tell you what He would do, He would love those children and provide for their every need.

• Invisible spiritman

That does not matter, God loves all mankind unconditional.

• Peter

No I don't argee..

How many of them set off on a journey of several hundred or even several thousand miles without a toothbrush and a change of underwear?

What were their parents thinking?

• Anonymous11 months agoReport

Oh, I get it. So ef them, right?

Well, that doesn't exactly have to do with "BEING HELD IN safe and sanitary conditions." A toothbrush isn't a matter of life or death (don't argue with infections and stuff). Blankets I think is arguable. If it is below a certain degree that science says can result in illness of sorts, then yeah. I think medicine should be distributed, but only off the shelf stuff. If the kids have some sort of possibly fatal illness, then they should be taken to a hospital.

Naaaaaaaaah

Yaaaaaaaaaawn

• Chris

I want illegals out of my country.

No..I don't agree.

The system is busted and needs fixing, and the Dems need to pull their heads out of their a$$es, face reality, and work with both the Congressional Republicans and the POTUS to make that happen.

WE CAN'T TAKE EVERYONE IN.

• Lv 4

VILE RACIST RANTING AND SPAMMING COMMENTS THAT HAVE NOTHING WHATSOEVER TO DO WITH WHATEVER HE'S RANTING ABOUT. PLEASE SUSPEND THIS POSTER.

We haven't seen one photo of children being treated poorly--they look amazingly dressed and well fed.

this is a country club for them

arrest the parent for criminal behaviors, deport them.

• humpty

I agree that Trump and his lickspittles took that position. Do you agree that they should be incarcerated themselves?

I can’t agree. I am Christian.

• Ryde0n

You should send donations since Pelosi and her Dem Pals won't fund the holding centers .