How did you deal with homlessness as a teen or adult?

My parents have always struggled financially when i was 9 and up until now (16). the first time we where homeless it was for about 2 years, and we pretty much staying in hotels and at relatives houses, and most of out relatives kicked us out after about 3 weeks. but then we finally got into a house we could rent... show more My parents have always struggled financially when i was 9 and up until now (16). the first time we where homeless it was for about 2 years, and we pretty much staying in hotels and at relatives houses, and most of out relatives kicked us out after about 3 weeks. but then we finally got into a house we could rent and it was really nice until about 4 months my dad got sick and couldn t work anymore so we ended up getting evicted. This time being homeless lasted for about 1 year and we stayed at a relatives for much longer than anticipated, but then since we didn't have much money we had to start getting cheap motels. one of the motels we stayed at was a really bad area with a lot of drug dealers and gunshots every night . In our 2nd time being homeless we had a storage unit with all our stuff but we couldn t afford it anymore so we lost all our pictures, furniture, clothes, etc. Now i am currently homeless with my mother since her and my dad are getting a divorce and me and my sister have to sleep in the car occasionally or at my brothers, but my mom isn t getting a job anytime soon nor is she looking to stay sober so we could at least get into a homless facility since they denied us.
I applogize this is pretty long but i just hate feeling alone like im the only one going through this and want to hear other peoples stories of getting through homelessness?
Thank you. :)