Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

My mom has custody of my niece and the fathers mother is saying untruthful things to the social worker.?

The social worker is taking the fathers mother side instead of listening to my mom who has had my niece since about January. Is there anything we can do?

Also she is only a volunteer and my niece only knows my mom. she is very close with her and cries when she isnt around.

What can we do to try and help my mothers case?

2 Answers

  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

    tell the social worker what shes doing

  • 5 months ago

    Ask for proof of the claims. Show any evidence of your own (that makes you look better). Such as documentation of doctors appointments, gift purchases, etc. Show proof of your niece being happy/comfortable with your mother.

    Ask the social worker sit down with your niece to question what she thinks of your mother vs her father and his mother.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.