Why is the American so limited in perspective? Is this why all the important jobs around the world go to Indians and not Americans?

Not long ago I posted a question about why Americans learn Spanish instead of German, when Germany is the fourth largest economy of the world. Many told me that it is in order to communicate with the illegal immigrants who come from Mexico. Others told me that it is because Latin America is closer than... show more Not long ago I posted a question about why Americans learn Spanish instead of German, when Germany is the fourth largest economy of the world.

Many told me that it is in order to communicate with the illegal immigrants who come from Mexico.

Others told me that it is because Latin America is closer than Europe.

None of these people, even if educated in Engineering, Chemistry or any other technology career, ever thought that speaking German might open the door to working IN Germany in the future.

For example, you learn German and are an Engineer. After a few years your company closes and you are out of job. With your knowledge of German and your experience, you could easily look for a job in Germany. But no, the typical American preffers to remain unemployed.

Ever wondered why all the IT and technology jobs around the world are always taken by Indians, Chinese, etc but never Americans?