How can I help my brother?

So he's 16. Usual girls, smoking, and illegal stuff. He's been hanging around a bad group of kids lately and he's smokes (really likes switchers??) and he's always doing something with some girl. But like this girl he's so hung up on is a felon. Like, she has broken into and stolen items from... show more So he's 16. Usual girls, smoking, and illegal stuff. He's been hanging around a bad group of kids lately and he's smokes (really likes switchers??) and he's always doing something with some girl. But like this girl he's so hung up on is a felon. Like, she has broken into and stolen items from vehicles. And the only reason he likes her is because she gives him what he wants. But now he's been doing some crazy stuff like hanging out with a 29 year old man with a wife and kids and they go driving around, speeding. I know I've seen a lot of people shake hands with him and be like "my man wassup!" And it just concerns me. Just recently he did a burn out and done some donuts and then got his car straight piped. His car was ruined and he got a flat tire. We could BARELY afford the expenses to fix it. When I confront him I'm very harsh and so is our mother and I can't help to think this is hurting him. I don't like to say much but I'm worried. I really don't want him to get in trouble, get kidnapped or raped because these people are for real sketchy. I understand he's 16 he's young but what about responsibility? Please help!
7 answers 7