I may have to pay my brother rent a week or two late this month?

I blew a hundred dollars at a strip club today, because I work really hard and I was feeling like I wanted to relax because I was horny from all the caffeine I drink, and I'm so sick and tired of all my money having to go to rent at the first of the month, it's that I have to work my *** off just to eat and sleep, meanwhile trust fund kids have a tons of spending for doing nothing, it's just unfair

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

If you can't afford your living expenses and your leisure expenses you need to either reduce one or both or find a way to make more money. Yes, life is unfair and most of us will toil until death while others have the financial freedom to play. Welcome to the world.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

just talk to hirn about it and stop doing that if you dont have the rnoney

• GB
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

If your brother doesn't own the property, then it means he has to pay double rent to subsidize you. So apologize to him, when you tell him what you've done. And promise not to do it again. If caffeine makes you so horny, that you act irresponsibly, maybe you should cut down.

• 6 months ago

Ok, and what's your question?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Yes, you may have to pay your brother rent a week or two late this month because you are incapable of finding female companionship and need to resort to strip clubs to relieve your "horniness."

Next time you are born, pick wealthy parents.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.