Can I use the comments section of a Tik Tok as a way to add hashtags to my video?

So I’ve been using Instagram and Tik Tok for awhile, but I noticed that in the comments section of a Insta post you can just add as many tags as you want for the post. I was wondering to all of y’all Tik Tok geeks out there... can you do that same for a video on Tik Tok? There’s a post that I forgot to add tags to,... show more So I’ve been using Instagram and Tik Tok for awhile, but I noticed that in the comments section of a Insta post you can just add as many tags as you want for the post. I was wondering to all of y’all Tik Tok geeks out there... can you do that same for a video on Tik Tok? There’s a post that I forgot to add tags to, so I’m scared that it won’t go viral the way that my other videos have. Would it work? Any knowledge would be great to know! Thank you!
1 answer 1