Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 6 months ago

What are some things to do in Jerusalem and what are some restaurants that are not too expensive?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I read that Uncle Mustache Restaurant is still open , in the Arab Quarter , you gotta go ! Other great street food in old and new city is near Jaffa Gate

• Of course everything is expensive here. We are proud Jews, all of us!

As a Jewish philosopher once said, "the buck stops here".

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Explore there

When you see it

• 5 months ago

Best places to eat on a budget are the Mahane Yehuda Shuk market. They have all types of food from gourmet street food to middle eastern food to Mexican food. They are open late and popular at night (closed Fri night). For some unique fun activities you can do an archeological dig, rappell the walls of the Old City, VR in the Old City, Ride a camel & bake pita at Genesis Land, walk through water tunnels at City of David and so much more. Check out www.funinjerusalem.com for a full list of activities by category.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

this section is supposed to be for travel question, since Asrael invaded the land, they also invaded the online land and the war is on, inland and offland.

Be careful Asrael is not safe to travel.

• Kevin7
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

The Jerusalem Chamber of commerce in Israel can best advise you on that matter

• 6 months ago

Things to see/do: holy sites, Old City, David's Citadel, Mount of Olives, Mount Herzl, Israel Museum, Yad Vashem, are all but to name a few. Jerusalem also has a surprisingly good nightlife if you know where to go.

You can also easily get cheap coaches to the Dead Sea, Tel Aviv and other tourism hotspots.

I don't know about specific restaurant recommendations (also last time I gave specific recommendations my answer was removed as a violation). Generally speaking, you can't go wrong with popular shawarma, falafel and hummus places. Arabic food will almost always be good. You could also try various artisan Israeli restaurants, burger chains and European cuisine inspired places.

• ?5 months agoReport

For some unique fun activities you can do an archeological dig, rappell the walls of the Old City, VR in the Old City, Ride a camel & bake pita at Genesis Land, walk through water tunnels at City of David and so much more. Check out www.funinjerusalem.com for a full list of activities by category.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Just don’t do anything

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.