Ernesto asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

Are you obsessed with your hair?

Somewhat, I guess. My baldness isn't as clean and well-shaped as I had hoped.

Lol no. Very fussy and frizzy

• David

Actually, frizzy looks cute.

none at all today

Once you have had Chemo/radiation and lose your hair you learn it ain't all that important. I now keep it well groomed and never have spent hours at a time on it in my life.

I wouldn’t say I’m obsessed, but I do make sure it’s well taken care of.

No I have the worst hair ever :(

Depends what number you're talking about. Hair #4,766 is not much concern to me, compared to the others.

No I cut my own hair

• SW-6

A few years back me and my sister were ADICTS when it came to hair. The washing, moisturizing, too much protein, expensive conditioners, safe hairstyles, split end hunts, keep it braided, watch out for breakage caused by bobby pns, no rubber band, no perm overlap,..it was exhausting ! Now idont even perm it. I wear a wig or just put a. Hat or scarf on now and all is well 😉

• Nicole

i like to keep it short