Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

Is it bad to drink piss?

I want to drink piss, but I don t know if it can kill me.

That act is perverted.

It's necessary only as a last resort...

Its not good. But it can be done to survive

It won't kill you but that's disgusting because it's WASTE so its not for human consumption.

• geezer

If you really must then there are two rules to follow ..

ONLY DRINK YOUR OWN

and

DRINK IT AS FRESH AS POSSIBLE

• Homer Bufflekill

I think home boy here is wanting to drink it straight from the tap, maybe even suck it out...like...thru a "straw"? ...you know...

There's no scientific evidence to support claims that drinking urine is beneficial. On the contrary, research suggests that drinking urine can introduce bacteria, toxins, and other harmful substances into your bloodstream. It can even place undue stress on your kidneys so i wouldn't drink it

• Larry K.

Unless you or the person whose urine you're drinking has a kidney infection, urine is sterile.

• oikoσ

Despite what Bear Grylls claims, your urine is loaded with salts, more concentrated than your body fluids. It requires more water intake to dispose of it. Nobody who knows anything about physiology recommends drinking it in survival situations. That said, it PROBABLY won't kill you, provided that you have access to sufficient potable water. That is, if the urine does not come from a person with hepatitis, UTI, schistosomiasis . . . .

No, of course not...who doesn't drink piss?

A number of people believe that there are health benefits. Search on "urine therapy" if you want to know more.

btw: years ago, in Army survival training we were required to drink some of ours - it wasn't terrible, but nothing I want to do again !!!

• Name Withheld

Boy Scouts did the same time at jamborees . . . . the idea is to learn how to survive when no water is available. But for the demonstration, the have all the participants drink a lot of plain water for a couple hours - so what you pass is virtually clear and taste free.

• Murzy

I don't think it will kill you. It is also a known fetish.