Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 6 months ago

Is it bad to drink piss?

I want to drink piss, but I don t know if it can kill me.

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

That act is perverted.

• 5 months ago

It's necessary only as a last resort...

• 5 months ago

Its not good. But it can be done to survive

• 5 months ago

It won't kill you but that's disgusting because it's WASTE so its not for human consumption.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • geezer
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If you really must then there are two rules to follow ..

ONLY DRINK YOUR OWN

and

DRINK IT AS FRESH AS POSSIBLE

• Homer Bufflekill
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

I think home boy here is wanting to drink it straight from the tap, maybe even suck it out...like...thru a "straw"? ...you know...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

There's no scientific evidence to support claims that drinking urine is beneficial. On the contrary, research suggests that drinking urine can introduce bacteria, toxins, and other harmful substances into your bloodstream. It can even place undue stress on your kidneys so i wouldn't drink it

• Larry K.
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Unless you or the person whose urine you're drinking has a kidney infection, urine is sterile.

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Despite what Bear Grylls claims, your urine is loaded with salts, more concentrated than your body fluids. It requires more water intake to dispose of it. Nobody who knows anything about physiology recommends drinking it in survival situations. That said, it PROBABLY won't kill you, provided that you have access to sufficient potable water. That is, if the urine does not come from a person with hepatitis, UTI, schistosomiasis . . . .

• 6 months ago

No, of course not...who doesn't drink piss?

• 6 months ago

A number of people believe that there are health benefits. Search on "urine therapy" if you want to know more.

btw: years ago, in Army survival training we were required to drink some of ours - it wasn't terrible, but nothing I want to do again !!!

• Name Withheld
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Boy Scouts did the same time at jamborees . . . . the idea is to learn how to survive when no water is available. But for the demonstration, the have all the participants drink a lot of plain water for a couple hours - so what you pass is virtually clear and taste free.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I don't think it will kill you. It is also a known fetish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.