Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 5 months ago

men, please help me understand why he only wants FWB with me? but is still looking for a relationship? will give best answer?

This man that I would like to have an exclusive relationship with only wants to be friends with me but he also has an interest in having sex with me too...so he would like to be FWB with me ..but he is still searching for a woman to have an exclusive relationship with.

I have known him for 3 years...we get along well enough..so men, please help me understand why he only wants sex with me? but would prefer an exclusive relationship with someone else? what would be a reason that a man would only want sex with one girl but date another? I am a nice girl. I dont act trashy and I dont do anything bad and I have a job. I dont get it? please help me understand?

will give a best answer to someone that can help me understand..thanks

People usually set the bar higher for relationships than for casual sex. He clearly sees something lacking in you that makes you not fit his wish list for an exclusive relationship.

He's not feeling the sort of connection and attraction toward you in order to date you. That's why.

• Kelly

Sorry dear but you're setting yourself up for a disappointment. He's looking for sex and sex only, you're not so this isn't a good situation for you. Sex doesn't = love and sex won't keep someone around long term for anything else.

He wants to have sex with you but with none of the emotional entanglements. He's not interested in trips to the cinema, shopping or going to the restaurant.

He wants to be able to sleep with other women as well, this is nothing to do with you or the way you are. You are looking for a different type of relationship than the kind of relationship he wants.

Source(s): Find someone who wants the same out of a relationship as you do, the same kind of relationship.