Men, please help me understand why he only wants FWB with me? but is still looking for a relationship? will give best answer?

This man that I would like to have an exclusive relationship with only wants to be friends with me but he also has an interest in having sex with me too...so he would like to be FWB with me ..but he is still searching for a woman to have an exclusive relationship with. I have known him for 3 years...we get along... show more This man that I would like to have an exclusive relationship with only wants to be friends with me but he also has an interest in having sex with me too...so he would like to be FWB with me ..but he is still searching for a woman to have an exclusive relationship with.
I have known him for 3 years...we get along well enough..so men, please help me understand why he only wants sex with me? but would prefer an exclusive relationship with someone else? what would be a reason that a man would only want sex with one girl but date another? I am a nice girl. I dont act trashy and I dont do anything bad and I have a job. I dont get it? please help me understand?

will give a best answer to someone that can help me understand..thanks
4 answers 4