I'm trans and suicidal - but not because I'm trans or lgbt+ issues?

Transgender people, as the world is now, have a relatively high suicide rate. So when I attempted suicide back in January, I was crammed into those statistics. When I was sat down with a therapist, we talked for a while, before she said : "If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what compelled you... show more Transgender people, as the world is now, have a relatively high suicide rate. So when I attempted suicide back in January, I was crammed into those statistics.

When I was sat down with a therapist, we talked for a while, before she said : "If you don't mind me asking, could you tell me what compelled you to attempt?" I told her the truth - that I was just having a rough time with school, I wasn't happy, etc, etc. It was going well until she noticed none of my reasons had anything to do with being trans (gender dysphoria, discrimination, neglec, etc.).

So in conclusion, she believes that it has something to do with me being trans, after I have told her on many occasions that it has nothing to do with that. She constantly nags me about it, even though I'm telling her the truth. I've tried to confront her, tell my mother, even ask for a new therapist - but they all agree with her, so it's no use

If any of you have advice for me - please let me know!