Does this make me bisexual or bi-curious or college just don’t know who I am yet?

I am a 20 year old male and I’ve always been sexually attracted to women my whole life. When I was 17 yes Lear’s old I looked up the biggest dick/cock on goggle images and yes I was obsessed with looking at big penises. And then when I was 19 years old I was messaging this guy me and him were sexting each other I... show more I am a 20 year old male and I’ve always been sexually attracted to women my whole life. When I was 17 yes Lear’s old I looked up the biggest dick/cock on goggle images and yes I was obsessed with looking at big penises. And then when I was 19 years old I was messaging this guy me and him were sexting each other I sent him a dick pic and he sent me a video of him pretending to give a ******* on a flute. Yes I enjoyed it and yes I wished he could’ve gave me head if he was living in my area. And at 20 years old (now) I messaged him saying I want him to give me head and I want to *** in his mouth/face.does this make me bisexual or curious? Yes I was horny at the time and I did want him to give me sloppy head