Does this make me bisexual or bi-curious or college just don’t know who I am yet?

I am a 20 year old male and I’ve always been sexually attracted to women my whole life. When I was 17 yes Lear’s old I looked up the biggest dick/cock on goggle images and yes I was obsessed with looking at big penises. And then when I was 19 years old I was messaging this guy me and him were sexting each other I sent him a dick pic and he sent me a video of him pretending to give a ******* on a flute. Yes I enjoyed it and yes I wished he could’ve gave me head if he was living in my area. And at 20 years old (now) I messaged him saying I want him to give me head and I want to *** in his mouth/face.does this make me bisexual or curious? Yes I was horny at the time and I did want him to give me sloppy head

• Sky

Sounds like bi-curious. If you were actually attracted to other guys in terms of feeling a desire to be in a romantic relationship as well as being physically attracted to them overall, then I would say bisexual. But considering what you describe only seems to illustrate a sexual desire, for sexual activity and for penises specifically, I would tend to think you're more in the bi-curious state. If you get the opportunity with someone who's a close and trusted friend that you feel comfortable enough, consider trying something sexual with him if that's something he'd like to do with you. As with any sexual activity with any partner of any gender, just be safe and smart about it regarding your sexual health (either use protection or both get full STD screenings to know for sure that you're both clean). You may find that it's really not for you, or you may find that you love it and can really enjoy the purely sexual pleasures to be had from a good penis, or you may find that you have stronger feelings for him or for guys in general than you were expecting.

• Hermes

It means you are a boi. What is it that we have done to our bois? You might be bi, you might be completely straight. When I was your age I had a friend who was straight, who went on to marry a woman and do so happily and for 6 years he had me blow him 2 or 3 times a week. He had no guilt about it, we knew we were just close friends, but he loved me doing it, so..... why are you worried, or even care? If you want him to do it and he wants to, then enjoy - feel zero guilt and zero concern. Just be yourself and be honest and have fun.

Hermes

Bisexual at least, maybe gay and in denial all those years.

Nothing "makes you" this or that. You have an inborn sexuality, which has perhaps not yet manifested itself. You say you have been attracted to women, and you say you are aroused by the idea of sex with this particular man. (The fascination with big penises might not be strictly sexual, so it's best just to set that aside for the moment.)

If you have not actually HAD sex with either men or women, then you haven't even started to discover what your inborn sexuality might be. You have to actually HAVE sex all the way through orgasm, and find it gratifying (which you likely won't, with every single partner) before you can begin to build an idea of what you like. Simple fantasies or masturbation images won't do. Normally, this discovery process takes years. For some, it takes decades.

So don't worry about declaring a major. You can audit multiple partners, for years to come. Eventually, it'll be clear - and you will never have to decide what to "call" yourself. That's pointless. People pursue what intrigues them, NOT what their Sexual Identity Card tells them they're supposed to want. You don't need a name for it. You don't even have to understand it. Mother Nature has already sorted all this out for you. It's automatic. Forget labeling yourself.

• A.J.

Sexuality is not boxes of straight, bi-, gay, and instead is a spectrum of colors and desires and fetishes. If people would be less concerned with it and more concerned with their overall goals and success in life that would be helpful. The plan is to be happy and enjoy what years we have. It is about integrity and self-respect and also caring about others. Your sexual desires and curiosities are what they are, and keep safe as you explore them. There are too many new names to know them all. You aren't 100% heterosexual so please support the LGBTQ personal liberty and equality and just be who you are. You don't need a label on your forehead or box to put yourself into.

Sinful you are!

You have also removed GOD from your life! Without GOD you cannot feel any LOVE either! Because LOVE comes only from and with GOD!

LUST is the most Atheists and devil followers can feel!

Do you want a life without LOVE ever to be in it?