Hi. I am doing important Necromancy. I don't have money for books. Any good websites or things you know on this certain type of craft?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

Necromancy is an ancient craft of restoring the deads spirit to a new or same functioning body. Earliest records of Necromancy was in 200 A.D Persia.

Often confused with Cyromancy that is talking with and waking the dead. Necromancers doesn't use charms like Cyromancers but rather herbs, spells and of course, bodies. They are closer to the Satanic side for they have to ask permission to pull the soul out to return to the body.

Some stories goes by that they could only do this if the full moon was out.

• 5 months ago

What for? Talk to God, He answers without all the spells and 'necromancy' stuff..

• 5 months ago

Dead is dead. Once they are gone, they are gone. If you want to waste your time on abject futility, go right ahead, but the truth is that there are not any authoritative books on the subject. Every one you read will be fraudulent because if you believe what you read in Ecclesiastes 9, first several verses, you would know that it is pointless.

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I don't believe in necromancy either, but if you think about it, telling someone not to read a book because they're fraudulent is not logical when you then tell them to read another book.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No idea. Ask Again Later.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Loads of things books are amazing

• 5 months ago

'Important' necromancy. Well that's all right then. I'd hate to think you were wasting your time on 'frivolous' necromancy.

• karnevil94 months agoReport

LOL. well i mean, talking to dead celebrities u had a crush on is sorta pointless.

• Marli
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Superstition or not, it is considered a dark art by those who believe on it, and you open your soul to evil by doing any evil act. I am sure you will regret it.

Have you conducted a standard information search: libraries, internet search, people who know people?

• 5 months ago

I know money is important than everything..

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I don't know why you'd say it was 'important' - it's just another very silly superstition.

Try visiting a library and look in the Mythology section, or start Googling.

• 5 months ago

Just that it's the art of waking up the dead or talking to the dead.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.