Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Can you get pregnant from toilet sperm?

I went over to my fiancé’s mothers house. She has a live in boyfriend and when I went to use the restroom I saw some white mucus looking stuffs floating in the water. I needed to use the restroom so bad so I didn’t bother flushing it. I put toilet paper on the seat. I know it sounds stupid but I’m honestly freaking out. I told my friend about it and she said the splash could shoot some sperm from the bowl to your vag*na. It sounded so stupid at first but she also said if it was *** and he got it on the seat that I could also get pregnant. This freaking girl is scaring me, please someone help me. Can the splash send sperm to my VAGina or sperm from the toilet seat even though there’s toilet paper?

Maybe. Kinda spooky

Woooww 🤦🏾‍♀️ That’s just nasty u should have flushed the toilet I figure u wanna be pregnant by that man

• kelvin

no you still can't no matter how you ask

• GB

If you think it might be possible to get pregnant like this, you are too immature to be engaged, even if you are over 21.

Happens all the time. People don't realize how far sperm can jump (ever seen salmon jumping up rapids?)

Be afraid, be very afraid.

• helene

So you had time to arrange toilet paper on the seat, but not to flush first.

Nice try, little boy.

• God

No. And you can't get pregnant taking a bath right after your brother finished jacking off.

im trying to visualize the whole story

She is wrong you both need to learn what causes pregnancy

Don't worry. I'm sure your Vaguna will be fine. You were referring to your vaguna?