Can you get pregnant from toilet sperm?

I went over to my fiancé’s mothers house. She has a live in boyfriend and when I went to use the restroom I saw some white mucus looking stuffs floating in the water. I needed to use the restroom so bad so I didn’t bother flushing it. I put toilet paper on the seat. I know it sounds stupid but I’m honestly freaking... show more I went over to my fiancé’s mothers house. She has a live in boyfriend and when I went to use the restroom I saw some white mucus looking stuffs floating in the water. I needed to use the restroom so bad so I didn’t bother flushing it. I put toilet paper on the seat. I know it sounds stupid but I’m honestly freaking out. I told my friend about it and she said the splash could shoot some sperm from the bowl to your vag*na. It sounded so stupid at first but she also said if it was *** and he got it on the seat that I could also get pregnant. This freaking girl is scaring me, please someone help me. Can the splash send sperm to my VAGina or sperm from the toilet seat even though there’s toilet paper?
17 answers 17