Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 5 months ago

WDYT of the name Jagger Moss for a girl?

I know its not traditional but all the traditional names I like I heavy in rotation and I wanted something that not many have. No need to be rude if you don t like it.

That's definitely a name that not many have. I really don't know what I think about the name. Many people know of Mick Jagger from the Rolling Stones, though Jagger was his last name. I think as a teenager, I would have liked it, but as an adult, I don't know if it sounds better on one gender over the other. You could always wear it around, and see you feel about it. I didn't think too much about the name Danielle, until we did a role playing exercise in class, and I had to say lines and other people called me that name.

Jäger, Jager, or Jaeger (German pronunciation: [ˈjɛːɡɐ]), meaning "hunter" in German, may refer to: Jäger (surname), shared by many people.

also

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/jager

I think it would be a cool, modern name for a boy but I don't find it feminine enough for a girl.

nah........................

It's unfortunate. That's as polite as I can be.

No, I don"t like that for a girl

• Jill

Jagger is okay I guess but Moss? I don't think that's a nice name for a girl at all.