Will Nick Foles or Carson Wentz prove to be the better quarterback this season?

Update: I agree that Foles was the better quarterback with the Eagles, as the two games against New Orleans proved last season New Orleans 48 Philadelphia 7 with Wentz at QB, and New Orlean 20 Philadelphia 14 and they game decided in the final minutes with Foles at QB. However, it is fairly certain Wentz has more talent... show more I agree that Foles was the better quarterback with the Eagles, as the two games against New Orleans proved last season New Orleans 48 Philadelphia 7 with Wentz at QB, and New Orlean 20 Philadelphia 14 and they game decided in the final minutes with Foles at QB. However, it is fairly certain Wentz has more talent than Foles, but has proven little. Also, predicting the future is very difficult and Foles has not had success with any other team, except Philadelphia.