Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearXbox · 6 months ago

If I'm looking for the best graphics which is best Xbox one x PlayStation 4 pro?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

PC master race, yo.

• 4 months ago

Xbox One x I've had one for almost a year and I thing it's better

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The monitor you use. How can anything be graphically superior if it's not hooked up to quality equipment.

• 5 months ago

I think it was clarified that xbox one had the better graphic capability but the only downfall is that xbox hasn't really any exclusives to really show this ps4 has far superior games and exclusives with amazing graphics but I'd suggest a ps4 xbox usually has bugs here and there and I just find the dash board weird as fk

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Check out this website

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

if you can, wait until next year. Xbox Scarlett will release holiday 2020, and will hopefully be revealed in E3 next summer. PS5 is also rumored to come out next holiday. but, nothing will matter unless you have a 4K TV, which is what they are designed for. then the games themselves need to be 4K enhanced for such graphics.

you can see video comparisons of games across both consoles on various TV and monitor settings. so do some research and then choose which one you want. but if you want to play certain exclusives like Halo or God of War, then choosing shouldn't be difficult.

• 6 months ago

Unfortunately there is no real legitimate answer to this.

They have good graphics that is basically at the same level and there is really no real legit difference, or at least not by our naked eye.

• john10001
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

If they are both similar in terms of graphics I wonder if one of them has more issues with stability and crashes than the other and if one is more stable?

• opurt
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Between those two, it's the Xbox One X.

They'll both be passed by the PS5 and whatever they call the next Xbox (codename Scarlett) when they come out in 2020.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

yeah if your looking to spend 20 times the price of a console

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

PC.

15 characters.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.