Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 6 months ago

How did George W Bush graduate from Universities like Yale and Harvard University when he is so dumb?

Aren't Yale and Harvard University like hard to get into where only the extremely smart can get into? How did George W Bush even get into Them Universities let alone graduate them, when he is so dumb?

94 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Son of a president, grandson of a rich investment banker and US senator, very rich family. The rules and laws don't apply to people like that.

• 6 months ago

Thank you for that undeniable evidence you provided of President Bush's intelligence. It proved your lack of intelligence.

• 6 months ago

George W. Bush was the most misunderestimated of US Presidents. He said so himself. But the same might also apply to Bill Clinton.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

His father had influence. Trump’s father did too and that’s why he got into Penn.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

tRumps father had money. The bush family had class and friends. Of course 41 WAS a war criminal.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Cousin
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Money buys LIES.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

His parents were rich. Yale and Harvard are also for the retarded children of the WEALTHY.

• Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

ad jenny, maybe just maybe, you're STUPID just like dubya.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Some of us have legacy status, being the sons, grandsons and great grandsons of Harvard graduates. If we meet the minimum grade requirements we get in, and if we manage to pass enough courses we earn degrees.

Certainly some Harvard grads are smarter than others. That goes without saying. My sister and I both have graduate degrees in history, but she is frankly a genius and I (comparatively) a mere plodder. Obama and Bush both went to Ivy League schools, but Obama was a star who edited the law review and Bush scraped through on his legacy status.

In fairness, however, all graduates of every university have proven their ability to work through the system and learn their subject well enough to convince the experts that they deserve a degree. Hiram Ulysses Grant was not top of his class at anything when he graduated from West Point, but the work ethic and determination he demonstrated there were obviously not wasted.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Excellent question, let's first get an accurate assessment of his intelligence. Do YOU have a Harvard degree? A Yale degree? We're you ever governor of a state? president of the United States? No? Then he is the smart one and you are the dumb one.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

I think bush 2 is / was smart. Smarter than BHO? I doubt that. We also know that GWB was and alcoholic and we know that does permanent damage. On some levels, I think he's a decent guy, but he would have not been pres or wealthy without daddy.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

But Obama is such a genius that neither he nor Harvard will release his transcripts. LOL

• Bob
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

People that have nothing to hide would have no problem releasing their grade transcripts

• hamel5
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

GW's grandfather, Prescott Bush , was a U.S Senator for CT. ( Bush went to Yale, in New Haven, CT)

His father was a Congressman and Yale grad , who had donated to Yale. That's a lot of advantage.

I'm sure that Bush got some help while at Yale. Bush isn't "dumb" but I'm not sure if he'd get into Yale today.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.