Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 year ago

What's a memory you have about Prince Charles from when you were a child?

1 year ago

When he came up behind me and said " Don't worry little boy it won't hurt"

• Jade
    1 year ago

When Prince Charles married Diana

• 1 year ago

Him and Diana on a biscuit tin, my grandmother still uses it to this day.

• 1 year ago

When he married Diana, and Johnny Carson showing all the junk that was made for it (much of it making fun of the royalty). Of particular memory was the "Chas and Di Bumper Book" and a T-shirt with a not-so-flattering drawing of Charles and Diana in bed with "The Next Morning" on it.

I do have one of the Rubik's Cubes with Charles on one side and Diana on the other - it's never been opened.

1 year ago

I am American and 11 years younger than Prince Charles. I remember reading about his dating life when I was a teen and wondering which celeb or actress he would finally make his wife. When Diana came about I remember everyone thinking how lovely and perfect she seemed for him.

1 year ago

Can't say I have any childhood memories of him.

• Clo
    1 year ago

Charles is 11 years older than I; as a child I was more interested in the Queen since she was a female world leader.

I remember when Charles was invested Prince of Wales and I remember the wedding of Princess Anne to Mark Phillips--pageantry and pomp. Charles was pretty much always a middle-aged-acting man--responsible, not so exciting.

• 1 year ago

Prince Charles is 4 years younger than me and when I didnt want to go to school Mother used to say how much Prince Charles loves school.

1 year ago

The time a mild breeze caught him in the ears, just as he turned his head. It took two security guards to keep him grounded, Something that he never been since!

1 year ago

he have big ears