Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

When did you join Yahoo Answers?

• Daniel

I have gotten Suspended once or Twice but I been on this Site In Total for Years tho Since 2010 I think so 9 years or so

The other day at night.

It was on May 27 1998

May 9, 2006.

• Zirp

Questions about the answerer are not allowed here.

put your cursor on an avatar and you'll see when they joined

I first joined Answers in April of 2006, just 13 years ago.

• Brian

Quite a few years ago, at least 10

Still enjoy the discussions, probably not the same way as 10 years ago when we used to know more of the personalities

June 2006, when a friend of mine on Sparknotes (and in real life) told me that a well known groomer of young girls operated on the Poetry section here as well as there.

I joined Y!A long ago before Yahoo and the Internet began, and I will be here long after Y!A ceases to exist. Thick people like Dianne won't be able to comprehend that. My post defies your limited view of logic, but your head is so far up your own arsë that you can’t understand. If you choose to believe that, you only prove my point.

• 5 months agoReport

Update... you hide because I have defeated your logic. There can be no other reason except cowardice.

July 2015.

I still remember my novice days, when my awareness levels were lacking (e.g. use of the term 'white') and my incisiveness levels (along with several other advanced mental qualities) were not fully known to me. I had not yet acquired immunity to mental slavery, and my knowledge of inconspicuous extreme threats was terribly deficient.

My, my, how far I have come.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • bluebellbkk

Nobody who really was any of the things you claim would ever insist on telling everyone all about them.