Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 year ago

do u like mel gibson?

• bubba
    1 year ago

I have never met him. Is brother is a nice guy though. I own most of Mels movies on video and almost as many on DvD so as an actor i think hes bloody great

• 1 year ago

Like gary oldman said- weve ALL said those things. We've ALL said, muttered under our breath, fvck that jew, etc. Jahhaha

• 1 year ago

Yes he’s a good actor

1 year ago

I do not like him anymore

• 1 year ago

He’s ok wouldn’t say my most favorite

• 1 year ago

As an actor and director, he's one of the greats. As a ranting bigot, he's one of the worst.

• Dario
    1 year ago

Lethal Weapon was really good.

So sad how things ended with Mel Gibson.

• Andy C
    1 year ago

Not as a person. Iike his acting.

• I want to like Mel Gibson, but, for some reason he has spouted a whole lot of nasty anti-semitic $hit over the years, and that suggests to me that he is kinda f*cked in the head.

I liked him in the Mad Max movies, I liked him in the Lethal Weapon movies, and he's a fellow Australian, but... I can't ignore the fact that he has this weird racist thing going on...

• Nicole
    1 year ago

yeah hes a good actor