Lv 5
patty asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 5 months ago

do u like mel gibson?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • bubba
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I have never met him. Is brother is a nice guy though. I own most of Mels movies on video and almost as many on DvD so as an actor i think hes bloody great

• 5 months ago

Like gary oldman said- weve ALL said those things. We've ALL said, muttered under our breath, fvck that jew, etc. Jahhaha

• 5 months ago

Yes he’s a good actor

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I do not like him anymore

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

He’s ok wouldn’t say my most favorite

• 5 months ago

As an actor and director, he's one of the greats. As a ranting bigot, he's one of the worst.

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

that about captures it!!

• Dario
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Lethal Weapon was really good.

So sad how things ended with Mel Gibson.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Not as a person. Iike his acting.

• 5 months ago

I want to like Mel Gibson, but, for some reason he has spouted a whole lot of nasty anti-semitic $hit over the years, and that suggests to me that he is kinda f*cked in the head.

I liked him in the Mad Max movies, I liked him in the Lethal Weapon movies, and he's a fellow Australian, but... I can't ignore the fact that he has this weird racist thing going on...

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

yeah, uhhh... and there was that small matter of his MISOGYNIST RANTINGS!! he was born in the US but his father moved the family to Australia so his sons could AVOID THE DRAFT. ironic that he plays soldiers quite a few times.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

yeah hes a good actor

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.